bizgirl

international librarian of mystery

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Listmania! The Top 25 Weirdest Items You Can Purchase Through Amazon!

I love Amazon. I spend far too much time randomly browsing the book sections, adding stuff to my wishlist to be bought later (when I win Lotto, or some long-lost Uncle dies and leaves me a colossal inheritance - or something)...

Anyway, Sheila Chilcote-Collins (Ardent Seeker Of Oddities) has tracked down what she thinks is the top 25 odd things you can buy from the Amazon store. I'd be inclined to think she's on the right track - included in the list are Natural Skunk Scent, Human Torso (Large), Boogers Are Blessings (a book), Pork Chocs ("Pork rinds dipped in your choice of milk, dark, or white sugar-free chocolate. Pork Chocs are even Atkins Diet Approved!"), and my favourite (and rightfully #1 on the list): A Christmas Story: 40" Leg Lamp.